QuantumFlo Wants to Help Advance Your Career
Are you looking to advance your education as a plumbing engineer or professional in a related field? QuantumFlo is now an approved ASPE CEU provider, and proud to offer several courses to accelerate your professional development in the industry.
CEUs (continuing education units) are nationally recognized achievements and offer the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve. Highlighted benefits include:
- Evidence of performance to potential employers
- Qualifying support for advancement opportunities with current employers
- Supplements to meet continuing education requirements for other professional certifications
What Courses are offered?
Whether you’re looking for a refresher or are on a personal mission to become a subject matter expert in the field, QuantumFlo offers five courses to dive into:
- Domestic Water Pressure Booster Sizing Basics
- Pump Selection for Energy Efficiency Module 2
- Booster No-Flow Shutdown Module 3
- Code Impact on Booster Selection Module 4
- Specification Considerations Module 5
To obtain credits, participants must earn a passing score of 90 percent or higher on a test covering the module’s materials. Participants will receive their certificate via email. For more information, please reach out to David P. Carrier (firstname.lastname@example.org).